[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting this Tuesday at 1400UTC

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:33:51 UTC 2015

Hi neutrinos,

A kind reminder for this week's meeting.

For this week we'll continue with the post-milestone format: we'll continue
talking about blueprints/specs and RFEs. We'll be brief on announcements
and bugs, and skip the other sections, docs and open agenda. More details
on [1].

Also, please join me in wishing good riddance to the 'Apologies for
absence' section. We don't call the roll during the meeting, as attendance
is not required, even though strongly encouraged.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings