[openstack-dev] [MidoNet] Fwd: [MidoNet-Dev] Sync virtual topology data from neutron DB to Zookeeper?

Galo Navarro galo at midokura.com
Mon Dec 14 14:08:35 UTC 2015

Hi Li,

Sorry for the late reply. Unrelated point: please note that we've
moved the mailing lists to Openstack infra
(openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org  - I'm ccing the list here).

At the moment we don't support syncing the full Neutron DB, there has
been work done for this that would allow this use case, but it's still
not complete or released.

@Ryu may be able to provide recommendations to do this following a
manual process.

Cheers,