[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Dragonflow] - Documentation

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:38:45 UTC 2015

Hello All,

We have recently uploaded a big amount of documents and diagrams to
Dragonflow
repository in order to expose what we are doing and make it as simple as we
can for new
contributors and users to start using Dragonflow.

I have created a wiki page for Dragonflow [1].

Some recommended documents:

- Dragonflow mission statement and high level architecture [2]
- Dragonflow pluggable DB architecture [3]
- Dragonflow Distributed DHCP implementation [4]
- Dragonflow OpenFlow Pipeline explained [5]

If you are both new or familiar with the project, i think you will find
these
interesting to read.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Dragonflow
[2]