[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze Exceptions

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 10 20:44:58 UTC 2015

Update after today's IRC meeting [1]:

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/fuel/2015/fuel.2015-12-10-16.00.html

   1. [MERGED] CentOS 7. ETA: Monday 7th. Blueprint:
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/master-on-centos7.
   2. [MOVED to 9.0] Disable queue mirroring for RPC queues in RabbitMQ.
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/rabbitmq-disable-mirroring-for-rpc
   3. [In progress] Task based deployment with Astute. ETA: Friday, 11th.
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/task-based-deployment-astute.
   Decision is that new code must be disabled by default.
   4. [MERGED] Component Registry. ETA: Wednesday, 10th. Only
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246889/ is given with an exception. BP:
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/component-registry
   5. [MERGED] Add vmware cluster after deployment. ETA: Tuesday, 8th. Only
   this patch is given with an exception:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251278/. BP:
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/add-vmware-clusters
   6. [MERGED] Support murano service broker. ETA: Tuesday, 8th. Only this
   patch is given an exception: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252356.
   BP:
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/implement-support-for-murano-service-broker
   7. [MERGED] Ubuntu boostrap. Two patches requested for FFE:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/250504/,
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251873/. Both are merged. So I consider
   that this is actually done.

It's unfortunate that we were not able to complete "disable rabbitmq
mirroring". Let's make sure that we land it as soon as master opens for new
release. I'm especially excited to see that we were able to get CentOS 7
support, as the most challenging thing!

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen