[openstack-dev] [oslo][glance][all] Removing deprecated functions from oslo_utils.timeutils

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Dec 10 05:25:43 UTC 2015

On 10 December 2015 at 18:19, Davanum Srinivas <davanum at gmail.com> wrote:
> So clearly the deprecation process is not working as no one looks at
> the log messages and fix their own projects. Sigh!

I think we need some way to ensure that a deprecation has been done:
perhaps a job that we can run on each oslo project which fails if
deprecated things are in use; we can have that on non-voting, and then
use it to detect the release in which we can start the removal clock
for a deprecated thing.

-Rob