[openstack-dev] [murano] Is there blueprint to add argument collection UI for action

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 9 19:12:47 UTC 2015

Tony,

I forgot to mention that it possible to call actions with parameters using
API. It is just a UI that is missing.

Also I'd like to mention that any involvement of yours will be appreciated
- ideas, suggestions, commits or even if you take a lead over this feature
- everything will help to make it be available sooner than later.
Please let me know if I can help.

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis