[openstack-dev] [all] Service Group TNG meeting - Thursday 15:00 UTC

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Dec 9 13:37:33 UTC 2015

The Service Group TNG meeting is officially kicking off, and will be
Thursday's at 15:00 UTC -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ServiceCatalogTNG

It will be in the new formed: #openstack-meeting-cp channel

The Agenda for the next meeting is:

* Realistic Goals for Mitaka
* Service Catalog Spec
* Project Id Optionality in projects
* What URLs are needed

Anyone interested in joining is welcome to attend. We realize this is
not a TZ that is going to work for everyone, so expect to carry forward
as much of the conversation as possible back into the mailing list. This
is mostly a weekly drum beat to ensure we don't fall off the wagon and
have stuff forgotten.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague