[openstack-dev] [oslo][glance][all] Removing deprecated functions from oslo_utils.timeutils

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Dec 9 09:54:15 UTC 2015

Hi fellow developers,

Some oslo_utils.timeutils functions have been deprecated for months and
several major version of oslo.utils. We're going to remove these
functions as part of:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252898/

Some projects, Glance in particular, are still using these functions.
FWIW, I've started to cook a patch for Glance at:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253517/

Please, make sure you don't use any of these functions or upgrading to a
new oslo.utils will very likely break your project.

Happy hacking!

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou