[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Tempest] OS-INHERIT APIs were skipped by Jenkins because "os_inherit" in keystone.conf was disable.

koshiya maho koshiya.maho at po.ntts.co.jp
Wed Dec 9 08:45:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I pushed the patch set of OS-INHERIT API tempest (keystone v3).
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/250795/

But, all API tests in patch set was skipped, because "os_inherit" in keystone.conf of
Jenkins jobs was disable. So, it couldn't be confirmed.

Reference information :
http://logs.openstack.org/95/250795/5/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-full/fbde6d2/logs/etc/keystone/keystone.conf.txt.gz
#L1422
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/common/config.py#L224

Default "os_inherit" setting is disable. OS-INHERIT APIs need "os_inherit" setting enable.

For keystone v3 tempests using OS-INHERIT, we should enable "os_inherit" of the existing keystone.conf called by Jenkins.
Even if "os_inherit" is enable, I think there have no effects on other tempests.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you and best regards,

--
Maho Koshiya