[openstack-dev] [Murano] How to debug a failed deployment?

Ekaterina Chernova efedorova at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 8 06:53:09 UTC 2015

Hi Vahid,

looks like trace in bug should not block engine run, we are currently
investigating it.

If you are seeing that trace, then you are able to get engine logs :)
Can you start your deployment and attach all engine logs even with the
trace?

Regards,
Kate.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:12 AM, Vahid S Hashemian <vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com