[openstack-dev] [Neutron][TaaS] Query regarding TaaS API

reedip banerjee reedip14 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:24:02 UTC 2015

Dear Members of Neutron-TaaS community,

One of the points discussed in the last meeting , was whether we need to
modify the  API endpoints from
/v2_0/taas/ to /v2_0
Most of the Extensions in Neutron are listed under v2_0, and do not need
any separate Parent ID.

I would like to know if there is any specific reason to keep the End Points
under the parenthood of ´taas´?
If not, then like other extensions, we should move the endpoints to v2_0.

Thanks and Regards,
Reedip Banerjee

--
Thanks and Regards,
Reedip Banerjee

The Only One Thing Constant In Life Is CHANGE