[openstack-dev] Fwd: [Neutron] Team meeting this Monday at 2100 UTC

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:06:20 UTC 2015

Hi neutrinos,

During today's meeting [1] we went through the outstanding blueprints, but
we only managed to look at a little over half of them.

Would you guys like to continue the conversation during next week's meeting
or shall we ask for people's status updates offline? An update on the BP's
whiteboard like done in [2] would suffice.

Cheers,
Armando

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking/2015/networking.2015-12-07-21.00.html