[openstack-dev] [glance] Add Ian Cordasco back into glance-core

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Mon Dec 7 17:23:07 UTC 2015

+1  ☺

From: Nikhil Komawar [mailto:nik.komawar at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 8:55 AM
To: Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com>; OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [glance] Add Ian Cordasco back into glance-core

+2

Great to see this happen.
On 12/7/15 11:36 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
Greetings,

Not long ago, Ian Cordasco, sent an email out stepping down from his
core roles as he didn't have the time to dedicate to the project
team's he was part of.

Ian has contacted me mentioning that he's gotten clearance, and
therefore, time to dedicate to Glance and other activities around our
community (I'll let him expand on this and answer questions if there
are).

As it was mentioned in the "goodbye thread" - and because Ian knows
Glance quite well already, including the processes we follow - I'd
like to propose a fast-track addition for him to join the team again.

Please, just like for every other folk volunteering for this role, do
provide your feedback on this. If no rejections are made, I'll proceed
to adding Ian back to our core team in a week from now.

Cheers,
Flavio

Nikhil