[openstack-dev] [horizon] Updated High Definition Logo for Alternate Theme

Diana Whitten hurgleburgler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:32:37 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am currently working on updating the OpenStack logo being used in the
*alternate* theme of Horizon to show that Horizon can easily support both
PNG and SVG logos.

I have found the correct logo assets for our Splash screen, however, I do
not see a corresponding high definition asset to replace our current top
nav .png, as seen in the top left corner here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/20xw1bvim4sv629/Screenshot%202015-11-21%2014.54.57.png?dl=0

I've used the High Definition assets given on the
http://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-logo/ site to replace the matching
logo on our Splash page, but I was unable to find a logo that matches the
Horizontal logo used in our Top Nav on the public site.

I've been provided an asset for the horizontal logo, but I was wondering
who I need to get permission from to update / use it?

I only ask because the ‘Terms and Conditions’ state: "You agree that you
will not (i) alter or modify the OpenStack Logo as provided by the
OpenStack Foundation;"

Thanks!
Diana Whitten