[openstack-dev] Documentation containing external resource links & privacy breaches

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Dec 7 16:10:49 UTC 2015

On 12/04/2015 05:46 PM, Cory Benfield wrote:

>> On 4 Dec 2015, at 13:20, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com
>> <mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Great, thanks! This would work well for both oslosphinx and
>> openstackdocstheme:
>>
>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstackdocstheme/
>>
>> Anne
>
> Ok, so to begin with I’ve filed a change for openstackdocstheme
> here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253592/
>
> This change initially leaves GA on by default, but I’d like feedback on
> that decision because I’m open to reversing that default.
>
> One further question: does anyone know if oslosphinx pulls in
> openstackdocstheme periodically, or if they’re entirely separate and I
> need to file a separate change for that repository?
>
> Cory

Cory,

Thanks a lot for this patch.

If I understand well, in Debian, I'd have to remove the:

[options]
analytics_tracking_code = UA-17511903-1

from the default theme.conf to make the GA code go away. Right? Would
there be a way so that I could set an environment variable instead of
patching the file, which is always a pain?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)