[openstack-dev] [Performance][Proposal] Moving IRC meeting from 15:00 UTC to 16:00 UTC

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 7 10:27:14 UTC 2015

Ok, so due to the responses I propose to finalise this decision and move
the meeting to *16:00 UTC (Tuesdays)*.
So tomorrow please join me *on #openstack-performance at 16:00 UTC.*

Cheers, Dina

P.S.
Ryan, I'm suggesting you to come as usually at 15:00, I'll be online -
let's prepare possible questions you're interested in to be covered during
the meeting time. I'll be happy to make everything possible for you to
participate at least in this way..

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 2:12 AM, Clint Byrum <clint at fewbar.com> wrote:

> Excerpts from Dina Belova's message of 2015-12-04 01:46:06 -0800:
> > Dear performance folks,
> >
> > There is a suggestion to move our meeting time from 15:00 UTC (Tuesdays
> > <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Performance#Meeting_Times>) to
> > 16:00 UTC (also Tuesdays
> > <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Performance#Meeting_Times>) to
> > make them more comfortable for US guys.
> >
> > Please leave your +1 / -1 here in the email thread.
> >
> > Btw +1 from me :)
>
> +1, this makes it actually possible for me to participate. :)

Best regards,

Dina Belova

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.