[openstack-dev] [Fuel] CentOS7 Merging Plan

Dmitry Teselkin dteselkin at mirantis.com
Sun Dec 6 12:04:03 UTC 2015

Hello,

Status update for Dec, 5-6 - we're on track.

CentOS7 based ISO looks good, we are building it on product CI using
the same jobs as for CentOS6.

ISO #258 passed nightly swarm with a slightly reduced coverage (69%).
We've got one known issue [0] that affects some jobs when run on a
loaded slave (there is a fix [1]), and issues on QA side.

Smoke and BVT tests also green [2], however, we've got interference
from Ubuntu upstream here, and had to disable trusty-proposed channel
to get tests passed. More details in a bug [3].

According to our plan [4] we've got over decision point #4 with a
decision to go with CentOS7.

Please note that merge freeze still taken place, it will be explicitly
notified when it's lifted.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/mos/+bug/1523117
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253843/
[2] https://product-ci.infra.mirantis.net/job/8.0.test_all/245/