[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Rename tenant to project: discussion

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Dec 4 19:14:42 UTC 2015

Somewhat off topic, but:

Yeah, some of us ops still use "tenant" when talking to users because tenant prompts a "whats that mean" question from users, and then we get a chance to explain it.

Users each have their own definition of "project", and when they see project they think they understand it without asking, leading to misunderstandings... :/

+1 for consistency amongst all openstack projects though.

Thanks,
Kevin