[openstack-dev] [nova] [python-novaclient] microversions support

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Fri Dec 4 17:23:58 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-12-04 at 18:58 +0200, Andrey Kurilin wrote:
> This week I added 5 patches to enable 2.7-2.11 microversions in
> novaclient[1][2][3][4][5]. I'm not bragging. Just want to ask everyone
> who are working on new microversions: Please, do not forget to add
> support of your microversion to official Nova client.

Perhaps this is something we should add to the review guidelines—no API
change can be merged to nova unless there is a pending change to
novaclient to add support?  We already more or less enforce the criteria
that no addition to novaclient can be added unless the corresponding
nova change has been merged…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>
Rackspace