[openstack-dev] [midonet] IRC: ditch #midonet-dev?

Sandro Mathys sandro at midokura.com
Fri Dec 4 09:32:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Jan Hilberath <jan at midokura.com> wrote:
> On 2015年12月01日 19:14, Takashi Yamamoto wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon
>> <toni+openstackml at midokura.com> wrote:

>>> PS: Beware of the top-posting! It makes vote counting harder ;-)

>>> +1
>>

>> +1
>

> +1

Alright, we'll go with #midonet then. I've now configured #midonet-dev
so, that anyone who tries to join it is instead forwarded to #midonet.
I've also set up the same for #openstack-midonet, just in case someone
is looking for us there.

I've also archived all developers' channels on Slack with a note that
we moved to IRC.

Cheers,
Sandro