[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 12/3/2015

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Dec 3 18:38:33 UTC 2015

This morning we had a brief meeting but did have a chance to touch on
a little bit of the Glare back-end work for the App Catalog.
Additionally I mentioned we're going to start working to include TOSCA
elements in the catalog soon.

We could still really use a volunteer to chair a meeting time
convenient to our friends in Asia/Australia/New Zealand :)  If you
could spare 30 minutes or an hour every other week for this, please
let me know!

See you on #openstack-app-catalog!

-Christopher

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:27 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2015/app_catalog.2015-12-03-17.00.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:00:46)
* Status updates  (docaedo, 17:03:46)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/250061/  (docaedo, 17:04:49)
* TOSCA in the App Catalog  (docaedo, 17:09:06)
  * LINK: https://github.com/openstack/heat-translator  (kzaitsev_mb,
    17:11:20)
* open discussion  (docaedo, 17:18:17)
  * LINK: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/app-cat-glare  (kzaitsev_mb,