[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Remove inactive contributors from cloudkitty-core

Stéphane Albert sheeprine at nullplace.com
Thu Dec 3 13:45:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

We didn't get your opinion Guillaume, are you approving it?

Cheers

----- Forwarded message from Stéphane Albert <sheeprine-ml at nullplace.com> -----

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:51:42 +0100
From: Stéphane Albert <sheeprine-ml at nullplace.com>
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Remove inactive contributors from cloudkitty-core

Hi,

Some people in the cloudkitty-core group are not active anymore. They
haven't produced a single contribution during the last cycle. Here is
the list of the two people:

- Adrian Turjak
- François Magimel

I think we should remove them from the group. We've got new faces in the
project, let's get some space for them ready :).

Are you guys OK with this?