[openstack-dev] [FUEL] FFE request for erlang and rabbitmq-server packaged for centos7

Artem Silenkov asilenkov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 3 13:27:26 UTC 2015

Hello!

Please note that we already have updated packages for centos7 as follows:

erlang=R16B03, rabbitmq-server=3.5.5

I'm just aware of version mismatch between ubuntu and centos in this case.

I have already prepared packages for centos7. We could merge it in FFE
time frame for centos7. AFAIK until 7 of Dec.

Regards,

Artem Silenkov

---

Mos~Packaging