[openstack-dev] [magnum] Mesos Conductor

Bharath Thiruveedula bharath.thiruveedula at imaginea.com
Thu Dec 3 09:16:09 UTC 2015

Hi Jay,

Sorry I just saw your mail. I have pushed the patches for json-file support
for client[1] and backend[2].  If the team accepts the support the json
file support for container-create, I can link the client patch to your
blueprint and you can add patches for other features you mentioned, if you
don't mind. And we can discuss about the backend support patch in the
meeting.

[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252775/
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252789/
Regards