[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Bug deputy process

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:49:01 UTC 2015

Hi neutrinos,

It's been a couple of months that the Bug deputy process has been in place
[1,2]. Since the beginning of Mitaka we have collected the following
statistics (for neutron and neutronclient):

Total bug reports: 373

   - Fix committed: 144
   - Unassigned: 73
      - New: 17
      - Incomplete: 20
      - Confirmed: 27
      - Triaged: 6

At first, it is clear that we do not fix issues nearly as fast as they come
in, but at least we managed to keep the number of unassigned/unvetted bugs
relatively small, so kudos to you all who participated in this experiment.
I don't have data based on older releases, so I can't see whether we've
improved or worsened, and I'd like to ask for feedback from the people who
played with this first hand, especially on the amount of time that has
taken them to do deputy duty for their assigned week.

   - ihrachys
   - regXboi
   - markmcclain
   - mestery