[openstack-dev] [tricircle] weekly meeting of Dec.2

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Dec 2 06:36:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Let’s have regular meeting today starting UTC1300 at #openstack-meeting.

The networking proposal is updated in the document, and a proposal for stateless PoC also was updated in the doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18kZZ1snMOCD9IQvUKI5NVDzSASpw-QKj7l2zNqMEd3g/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )