[openstack-dev] Gerrit Upgrade 12/16

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Dec 2 06:19:47 UTC 2015

On 12/01/2015 06:38 PM, Spencer Krum wrote:
> There is a thread beginning here:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/076962.html
> which covers what to expect from the new software.

Nice! This is awesome: the new review panel lets you edit files on the
web interface. No more `git review -d` and subsequent commit to fix a
typo. I think this is huge for documentation and all sort of nitpicking :)

And while I'm at it, I respectfully bow to the infra team: keeping pace
with frequent software upgrades at this size is no small feat and a rare
accomplishment. Good job.

/stef