[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [keystone] Removing functionality that was deprecated in Kilo and upcoming deprecated functionality in Mitaka

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Dec 1 20:50:45 UTC 2015

I just upgraded to keystone liberty for one of my production clouds, and went with apache since eventlet was listed as deprecated. It was pretty easy. Just ran into one issue. RadosGW wouldn't work against it until I added "WSGIChunkedRequest On'" in the config. otherwise, the config as shipped with RDO worked fine. I am running giant radosgw, so future versions may not require that.

Thanks,
Kevin