[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Patch size limit

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 1 16:20:04 UTC 2015

Hi Maciej, thank you for bringing this up,

+1, but we should discuss the limit, personally for me it's ok to review
400loc patches,
if the patch covers only one bug-fix/feature implementation.

So if everybody is agree, we should:
1. update contribution guide
2. create a task for *non-voting* gate, which will -1 patch if it has loc
>= x (400?),
    also as Neil mentioned, it shouldn't take into account files renaming.

Thanks,