[openstack-dev] Cross-Project meeting, Tue Sept 1st, 21:00 UTC

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:54:28 UTC 2015

Dear PTLs, cross-project liaisons and anyone else interested,

We'll have a cross-project meeting tomorrow at 21:00 UTC, with the
following agenda:

* Review past action items:
- Meeting Chair still needed for October 13
- ttx to create a summit session about crossproject discussion & meetings
* Team announcements (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
* Product Work Group: User Stories Update/Checkpoint (Post Mid-Cycle):
Carol Barrett, Shamail Tahir
* API WG recommendations: Michael McCune, Everett Toews, Jay Pipes
- Add description of pagination parameters [
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/190743/]
- Require "OpenStack-" in headers [https://review.openstack.org/#/c/215683/]
- Add the condition for using a project term [
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/208264/]
- Added note about caching of responses when using https [
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/185288/]
- add section describing 501 common mistake [
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/183456/]
- This is to highlight these guidelines for the CPLs. Any discussion should
happen in the reviews.
* Open discussion

If you're from an horizontal team (Release management, QA, Infra, Docs,
Security, I18n...) or a vertical team (Nova, Swift, Keystone...) and
have something to communicate to the other teams, feel free to abuse the
relevant sections of that meeting and make sure it gets #info-ed by the
meetbot in the meeting summary.

Please see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting

See you there!