[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Kuryr - Virtual Sprint (9/8 - 9/9)

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:30:51 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

We had an IRC meeting today [1] and we talked about the virtual sprint.
I have opened an etherpad [2] so everyone can suggest and add points
to the agenda.

We will set the agenda topics end of this week or starting next week just
before the
sprint (depending on what progress we make this week).

Since we have people participating from practically almost all possible
time zones,
We will need to have two time zones for the actual sprint and do sync up's
between them

Thanks Everyone!

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/kuryr/2015/kuryr.2015-08-31-14.59.log.html