[openstack-dev] [neutron][sfc] Neutron stadium distribution and/or packaging

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:35:09 UTC 2015

No, I wouldn't consider that to be monkey-patching. That's something that
we have a pluggable driver interface for. As Ihar pointed out, you will
have to be careful maintaining it since the class you are subclassing may
move or alter the '_build_cmdline_callback' method, but that isn't a huge
deal.

What I wouldn't want to see is a sub-project modifying core components of
the OVS agent or ML2 plugin and claiming that it is still using the OVS
agent or ML2 plugin.

Kevin Benton