[openstack-dev] [neutron][gate] please stop approving patches until netaddr issue is solved

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Aug 31 15:27:17 UTC 2015

If the check tests ran prior to the netaddr release and got a +1 any
approvals will put them straight into the gate. They will only go
through check first (and fail there) if they do not already have a +1
from Jenkins.

When they fail in the gate they reset all the changes behind them. When
you have several changes that will fail like this you end up reseting
over and over until the queue processes each one at the head of the
queue, removes them, and leaves a -2 vote for the failed gate run.