[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [horizon] Netaddr 0.7.16 and gate breakage

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:48:01 UTC 2015

For Horizon, the fix is now in the gate queue.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/218786/
It only skips the related test, but the failing test is specific to vendor
plugin implementation
and we can explore the fix later.

Regarding the stable releases, Horizon may also need the similar version
cap for what we did for Neutron.
I will check it.

Akihiro