[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Targeting "Logging API for SG and FW rules" feature to L-3 milestone

Germy Lure germy.lure at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:49:43 UTC 2015

Hi Cao,

I have reviewed the specification linked above. Thank you for introducing
such an interesting and important feature. But as I commented inline, I
think it still need some further work to do. Such as how to get those logs
stored? To admin and tenant, I think it's different.
And performance impact, if tenantA turn on logs, will tenantB on the same
host be impacted?

Many thanks,
Germy