[openstack-dev] [neutron] Core Reviewer participation in the weekly meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Fri Aug 28 21:57:37 UTC 2015

I'm sending out this email to encourage Neutron core reviewers to attend
and participate in the weekly Neutron team meeting [1]. Attendance from
core reviewers has been very low for a while now, and this is the one time
each week (or bi-weekly if you attend only one of the rotating meeting) I
have to share information which is important to the entire team. Especially
as the core reviewer team has grown, I feel this is very important for
everyone to join to keep apprised of not only things in Neutron but also of
things cross-project. I highly encourage everyone to make an effort to
attend one of the meetings (we rotate to accommodate timezones).

I should also note that as part of our devref for what it means to be a
core reviewer, we call out atttendance at this weekly meeting [2]. I
encourage everyone to review this if you have further concerns about what
being a Neutron core reviewer means.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings