[openstack-dev] [Heat] convergence rally test results (so far)

Angus Salkeld asalkeld at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 28 09:15:20 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 6:35 PM Sergey Lukjanov <slukjanov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> great, it seems like migration to convergence could happen soon.
>
> How many times you were running each test case? Does time changing with
> number of iterations? Are you planning to test parallel stacks creation?

Given the test matrix convergence/non-convergence and 2,4,8 engines, I have
not done a lot of iterations - it's just time consuming. I might kill off
the 2-engine case to gain more iterations.
But from what I have observed the duration does not vary significantly.

I'll test smaller stacks with lots of iterations and with a high
concurrency. All this testing is currently on just one host so it is
somewhat limited. Hopefully this is at least giving a useful comparison
with these limitations.

-Angus