[openstack-dev] [cinder] [nova] Cinder and Nova availability zones

Dulko, Michal michal.dulko at intel.com
Fri Aug 28 08:56:23 UTC 2015

I disagree. You may have failure domains done on a different level, like using Ceph mechanisms for that. In such case you want to provide the user with a single backend regardless of compute AZ partitioning. To address such needs you would need to set multiple AZ per backend to make this achievable.