[openstack-dev] [Neutron] How to add vendor specific db tables in neutron

bharath bharath at brocade.com
Thu Aug 27 10:05:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

Liberty code freeze is September 1st. But i have to add a vendor
specific table for liberty release . As Vendor specific alembic
support in neutron is  seems to be still under progress. Can i
simply add tables names in external.py under alembic_migration  and
push it upstream and implement actual tables later in vendor repo?

Thanks, bharath