[openstack-dev] [Neutron] How to add vendor specific db tables in neutron

Anna Kamyshnikova akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Thu Aug 27 09:38:16 UTC 2015

Hi!

Probably in your vendor repo is missing change that will allow
neutron-db-manage to find the alembic migrations

automatically if this project is installed. See examples of such
changes in networking-cisco [1] and vmware-nsx [2].

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/214403

[2] - https://review.openstack.org/214413

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:36 AM, bharath <bharath at brocade.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>

> I need to add a vendor specific db tables in neutron but vendor specific
> are no more allowed in the neutron. Tables need to be added to vendor
> repo itself.
> So i created alembic versioning in vendor repo. and added new tables
> under vendor repo.
> But i am not seeing tables getting created while stacking the devstack.
>
> So how to trigger the tables creation in vendor repo?
>

> Thanks,
> bharath

Regards,
Ann Kamyshnikova