[openstack-dev] [zaqar] First Liberty testing day

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 17:52:58 UTC 2015

On 26/08/15 19:30 +0200, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I'm happy to announce that the Zaqar team will hold a testing day this
>Friday, August 28th. We'll be testing the API and the client library
>and the hope is to find as many issues as possible that can be fixed
>before our next release.
>
>I'd like to extend the invitation to the entire community. Join us in
>#openstack-zaqar... We have cookies.

And I forgot to mention:

The instructions for the testing day (installation, API's calls, etc)
will be here[0]. I'm finishing up that page offline and I promisse
it'll be up by the end of tomorrow. (last famous words).

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Zaqar/TestingDay/Liberty

Flavio

P.S: I suck at emails unless I'm ranting. Sorry about that!

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco