[openstack-dev] [nova] python-novaclient release 2.27.0 planned for 9/1

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Aug 26 14:19:17 UTC 2015

The last python-novaclient release (2.26.0) was released on 6/3.  Soft
dependency freeze is Thursday 9/3.  So we plan on doing a
python-novaclient 2.27.0 release on Tuesday 9/1.

As of today, this is the list of changes since 2.26.0:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/428347/

Andrey requested that we review [1] before cutting the release.

If there are any other high priority changes that you think need to get
into that release, please bring them up in IRC, preferably by the end of
this week.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/python-novaclient+branch:master+topic:list,n,z

Matt Riedemann