[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] L7 - Tasks

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Wed Aug 26 13:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think that Evgeny is trying to complete everything bedsides the reference implementation (API, CLI, Tempest, etc.).
Evgeny will join the Octavia IRC meeting so it could be a good opportunity to get status and sync activities.
As far as I know 8/31 is feature freeze and not code complete. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

-Sam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eichberger, German [mailto:german.eichberger at hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:46 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] L7 - Tasks

Hi Evgeny,

Of course we would love to have L7 in Liberty but that window is closing on 8/31. We usually monitor the progress (via Stephen) at the weekly Octavia meeting. Stephen indicated that we won't get it before the L3 deadline and with all the open items it might still be tight. I am wondering if you can advise on that.

Thanks,
German