[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] now using a grenade plugin

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 09:14:37 UTC 2015

Since it provides an opportunity to do some interesting things I
thought I should announce that ceilometer has left the core of
grenade and is now running its own 'gate-grenade-dsvm-ceilometer'
job that uses a grenade plugin hosted in the ceilometer repo.

At the moment the plugin does the bare minimum of checks to confirm that
the upgrade was successful (in devstack/upgrade/upgrade.sh).

Now that the plugin is in repo we have a lot of flexibility to do
whatever we want and we should.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent