[openstack-dev] [nova][qa] libvirt + LXC CI - where's the beef?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Aug 25 18:53:07 UTC 2015

> I've started an etherpad to track the work needed to get an lxc job going in
> nova's experimental queue:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-lxc-ci
>
> --

Thanks...we would really appreciate the LXC testing.

 this is great to see. While there is a lot of discussions around containers, an LXC driver is very interesting where we are looking full machine containers. With HPC, this has a very low overhead but allows consistent accounting, quota and admin roles.