[openstack-dev] [swift] [swift3] Are there any objections to add scoped tempest job to swift3 pipeline?

Andrey Pavlov andrey.mp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:53:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

In our EC2-API project we use tempest job with regex
tempest.thirdparty.boto.
And I didn't find any job that runs tempest against cloud with swift3
plugin.
I think that this is a good idea to add to swift3 project pipeline tempest
job.
It will check functionality of swift3 plugin in real cloud with real
requests.
Tempests` boto tests have several test with s3 requests.

So question to swift3 team - do you have any objections?

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Pavlov.