[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Targeting "Logging API for SG and FW rules" feature to L-3 milestone

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Aug 20 16:16:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 06:55:12AM EDT, HoangCX at vn.fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi Kye Mestery [PTL],
> CC: Sean M. Collins [FWaaS chair],
> CC: All,
>
> According to the last FWaaS IRC weekly meeting, the "Logging API for SG and FW rules" feature will be reviewed and handled by FWaaS core team.
> #link http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_fwaas/2015/networking_fwaas.2015-08-12-18.30.html

I said specifically:

"so I think we'll need more time to do the review of that spec, probably by next week we'll be able to discuss"

Since I have not had a chance to review, and it does not appear that
there has been much review by others.

> The specification and source codes will definitely reviewing/filing in next week.
> #link http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_fwaas/2015/networking_fwaas.2015-08-19-23.59.log.html

No - I did not say "definitely" - nowhere in that IRC log was that word
used.

--
Sean M. Collins