[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] keystonemiddleware & multiple keystone endpoints

Hans Feldt hans.feldt at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 20 12:40:28 UTC 2015

How do you configure/use keystonemiddleware for a specific identity endpoint among several?

In an OPNFV multi region prototype I have keystone endpoints per region. I would like
keystonemiddleware (in context of glance-api) to use the local keystone for performing user token
validation. Instead keystonemiddleware seems to use the first listed keystone endpoint in the
service catalog (which could be wrong/non-optimal in most regions).

I found this closed, related bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-keystoneclient/+bug/1147530

Thanks,
Hans