[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Vendor tools related to Ironic

Ramakrishnan G rameshg87.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:02:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is an informational mail for both vendor tool developers and Ironic
community.

For vendor tool developers - We decided the last week's Ironic meeting [1]
that vendors who want to share tools/scripts related to Ironic, can do so
in their own preferred way (personal github repositories or
stackforge/openstack github repositories ((provided it gets accepted))).
Such vendor tools can be listed in Ironic wiki[3].  These vendor tools will
not be reviewed/maintained by the Ironic community.

For Ironic community - After having taken the action item for wikifying
them, I have just written down wiki pages ([2] and [3]), and linked them to
the main page of our wiki[4].  This just captures what we discussed in the
meeting, plus a bit of additions from my side.  Please feel free to discuss
and edit them as required.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2015/ironic.2015-08-17-17.00.log.txt
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic/ThirdPartyVendorToolsDeveloperDoc