[openstack-dev] [Neutron][fwaas] APAC friendly meeting

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Aug 17 13:44:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

During last week's Firewall as a Service IRC meeting, we discussed the
possibility of having an Asia-Pacific timezone friendly meeting. If you
are in that timezone - please let me know what time (UTC) works.

I am US EST, and we have a lot of US PST attendees (I think) - so here's what is possible:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20150817&p1=224&p2=102&p3=198

I'm more of a night-owl than a morning person, so I can do 2300 UTC, 0000 UTC, or
0100 UTC, so it is during the evening period of my local time, and the
morning hours of APAC.

Ideally we'd alternate, with the odd week being the current time, and
the even week being the new APAC friendly time.

--
Sean M. Collins